Meet Our Doctors of Physical Therapy

Our providers have maintained more than a 92% patient success rate. Meaning more than 92% of their patients have walk away pain-free and were able to return to their desired activity, without limits. The other 8% either didn't follow the plan or truly required further intervention.

We are excited to meet you and to participate in your journey.

Dr. Ronald Peacock, Jr., PT, DPT
Co-owner, Physical Therapist, Chief Executive Officer

IMG_7654.jpg
Instagram-logo-transparent-PNG_edited.png

Hometown:

Grand Rapids, MI

 

Residency Training:

A.T. Still University 2019 | Orthopedics

 

Graduate Studies:

Slippery Rock University | Doctor of Physical Therapy 2018

 

Undergraduate Studies:

University of Cincinnati | Psychology 2013

Dr. Alicia Peacock, PT, DPT
Co-owner, Physical Therapist, Chief Outreach Officer

Peacock-41.jpg
Instagram-logo-transparent-PNG_edited.png

Hometown:

Clinton, MT

 

Residency Training:

One Accord Physical Therapy 2020

 

Graduate Studies:

Midwestern University, Glendale | Doctor of Physical Therapy 2014

 

Undergraduate Studies:

University of Montana | Health & Human Performance 2010

AWARDS AND ACCOLADES

Untitled-3.png
Expertise.png

AS FEATURED IN

Voyage.png
Shoutout AZ.png